General Booking Rules
- One booking can be made per day. This booking can be up to 120 mins. You can select the amount of minutes you wish to play for by using the drop down box when selecting the booking.
- All bookings must be made via our online system up to 7 days in advance.
- Please cancel any unwanted bookings online even if this is last minute, to allow others to play. We will be monitoring "no shows" and will cancel any membership after 3 "no shows".
- The HPTA has the right to cancel bookings at their discretion. An email will be sent to the member notifying them
- The HPTA reserves the right to pre-book the Courts for coaching, events and maintenance
- In the event of bad weather/adverse playing conditions users should inform the HPTA that play has been cancelled the same day
- The membership is not permitted to be used for the receipt or delivery of professional coaching services.
- Membership is not transferrable and shouldn't be used to book courts for non members, offenders will have their membership revoked with no refund.
- Bookings are restricted to 2hr daily sessions, with a max booking of 5 bookings in a 13 day period.
- Players should comply with the principles of Respect and Fair Play, both on and off the Courts
- Members should wear appropriate sports clothing and footwear when on court
- Smoking is not allowed on the Courts
- Football is not allowed to be played on the courts.
- Take off the court everything you take on – including all balls and general litter (please use bins provided)
- Members play tennis at their own risk and are asked to apply common sense in looking out for themselves and other members at all times
- Please ensure you close the court gate properly when you enter and leave the court
- No person may coach others for financial gain on any court without the prior approval of the HPTA commitee and Head Coach.
- Coaches must be LTA accredited.
- Courts cannot be booked for any activities other than tennis unless with written consent from the HPTA .
- Please help us to keep the courts in a safe condition by reporting any damage to the HPTA .
Right to Play
- You must book a Court online before playing – if someone is playing on the Court when you arrive use your booking confirmation as proof.
- If you have any problems contact us on email@example.com during office hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm).
Should you have a problem or complaint at any time or need to contact the HPTA with regards to your booking, contact details are below:
Head Coach - Tom Honeywood - 07894 280055