Coaching Terms and Conditions
JG Tennis Coaching Limited Terms and Conditions-
For the purposes below JG Tennis Coaching Limited has been abbreviated to JG Tennis.
- All information provided to JG Tennis is correct and up to date
- JG Tennis or any venue where JG Tennis provides a service do not hold any responsibility for lost or damaged belongings
- Course fees are payable in advance by online payments only.
- Alternative payment routes are only applicable with prior consent from JG Tennis
- All Sessions have limited places, once this limit has been reached; in the interest of safety and participant enjoyment no more places will be allocated.
- Payments must be made before the payment deadline to guarantee a place
- Sessions are open to all members of the Community, unless specifically stated
- Sessions will only run providing a minumum number of participants attend, usually 3.
- All JG Coaches will be DBS/CRB Checked and First Aid Trained
- Occassionally JG Tennis may take images for promotional purposes to be used internally or externally, unless specifically stated you or your child may appear on one of these images. There will be no close-up imagery unless specific consent has been given.
- JG Tennis does not issue refunds after the Booking deadline for injury, illness or any other reason.
- JG Tennis will only issue refund if the proposed session(s) does not take place and a suitable alternative cannot be found. In this instance a full refund will be given.
- The data collected will be treated with strict confidentiality, only JG Tennis Coaches and Administrators will deal with the information.
- Data will never be passed onto third parties without written prior consent given by the owner of such information.
- JG Tennis will limit access to your personal information but may, from time to time, require its use purely for administrative and promotional purposes.
- Please contact the JG Tennis if you have any questions or concerns about how JG Tennis will use and store your personal information or if you wish to exercise your right to access, modify, object to the use of or request the deletion of your personal information.
- JG Tennis reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions on not less than 28 days notice.
By submitting a form and payment (either via hard copy or online), I agree to all the terms and conditions above.