Our Kids Camps run during every Tuesday during the School Holidays*. Camps provide an afternoon full of tennis and multi-sport activity suitable for School Years 1-8** of all tennis backgrounds. They're fun, active, educational...and cheaper than childcare!
A typical tennis camp day:
- 12pm - Registration, warm-ups, team based agility, balance and coordination activities.
- 12.40pm - Tennis coaching and drills
- 1.20pm - Snack time (children should bring a drink and snack)
- 1.40pm - Tennis games
- 2.20pm - Multi-sports & team competitions
Head to the Tennis Squad booking system to see the next camps running and book your session.
|Holiday Tennis Camps||All standards|
|School Years 1-8||Tues 12pm-3pm|
- *Camps do not run during the Christmas holidays or on Bank Holidays
- **Children in Reception year are invited to camps provided that they are already members of our term-time coaching programmes .