COURT BOOKING RULES
- Members may book a maximum of 90 minutes per booking
- Members may book up to 7 days in advance
- Please only book a court if you are 100% going to be there. Any members found booking courts and not showing up may lose their right to book courts in the future
- Please note booking a court does NOT include floodlights - use of floodlights costs £1 per 15 minutes
- If a league fixture or match is in progress on your booked court when you arrive - please be patient and wait for them to finish. Matches will take priority over other bookings.
- ALL PLAYERS USING THE COURTS MUST HAVE PAID THEIR MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR THE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP YEAR - GUESTS/VISITORS ARE WELCOME & MUST PAY A £5 GUEST FEE EACH TIME THEY VISIT (THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE ON A MAXIMUM OF 3 OCCASSIONS BEFORE THEY WOULD BE REQUIRED TO JOIN AS A MEMBER).
- PLEASE ARRIVE NO MORE THAN 5 MINS BEFORE YOUR BOOKING
- STRICTLY NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED – A MAXIMUM OF 1 PARENT/GUARDIAN MAY WATCH OR SUPERVISE WHILST YOUR CHILD PLAYS
- Please familiarise yourself with the clubs current Safety Measures & Rules: http://www.mackintoshsportsclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Mackintosh-LTC-Return-to-Tennis-Safety-Measures-Rules-13.07.20.pdf