COURT BOOKING RULES
- Members may book a maximum of 90 minutes per booking
- Members may book up to 7 days in advance
- Members - If you are playing with a non-member, they are required to pay a £5 guest fee each time they play
- Please only book a court if you are 100% going to be there. Any members found booking courts and not showing up may lose their right to book courts in the future
- Please note booking a court does NOT include floodlights - use of floodlights costs £1 per 15 minutes
- If a league fixture or match is in progress on your booked court when you arrive - please be patient and wait for them to finish. Matches will take priority over other bookings.
- ALL PLAYERS USING THE COURTS MUST HAVE PAID THEIR MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR THE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP YEAR - GUESTS/VISITORS ARE WELCOME & MUST PAY A £5 GUEST FEE EACH TIME THEY VISIT.
- PLEASE ARRIVE NO MORE THAN 5 MINS BEFORE YOUR BOOKING
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. Enjoy your time on court!!