NPL Tennis is open - come and join us
Fri, 15 May 2020 00:00
Our 4 all-weather tennis courts are now open by royal (parks) assent.
Following a health and safety inspection, we’re delighted to say that NPL Tennis members can play on our newly-refurbished, well-maintained courts from 8am, Saturday 15th May.
Once you’ve paid your subscription, go to https://npltennis.skedda.com/booking and follow the online instructions to reserve your slot. To ensure as many members as possible get on court, for the first few weeks, you can only book:
- One x 60 minute slot each day
- Up to 7 hours each week
- 14 days in advance
- Singles only (unless you're in a family or household group)
Great value membership options
New and returning members are always welcome and there's no need to work at NPL to play at NPL Tennis.
Join us now and you'll benefit from reduced rates, with full adult membership at just £220. Find out about all our great membership options.
You MUST follow a few new rules to stay safe while playing tennis. Please ensure you:
- Bring your own tennis balls, equipment, drinks and hand sanitiser
- Arrive on time and leave the club promptly after playing
- Avoid touching surfaces when you arrive (nets will be set and winders removed)
- Enter via the grass courts gate, leave by the gate in front of the changing rooms
- Maintain social distancing throughout your visit
Find out more about how to play safely.
Being open, staying open
Your health is our primary concern so please stick to the rules, self-isolate if you have COVID-19-type symptoms and use your common sense at all times. If you don’t, there is a very real risk that we will have to close down.