Pay and Play
All players must be familiar with and adhere to the Club's playing terms and conditions.
Bookings are £10 per hour, and must be made online, or using mobile devices through the Booker app.
Payment at time of booking using a credit card.
Maximum of 2 time slots per booking.
Non-members can only book Court 2 (nearest the playpark); Court 1 is for members only.
Non-members can book 7 days in advance and have 1 booking per day.
Please vacate the court promptly at the end of your time.
ONCE A BOOKING HAS BEEN MADE, WITH A £10 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT, YOU MUST COLLECT A KEY FROM THE COTSWOLD STORES (BUDGENS) OR FRUITCAKES. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU RETURN THE KEY PROMPTLY.
- THE COURTS ARE PADLOCKED SO YOU MUST COLLECT A KEY.
- PLEASE NOTE THE STORE CLOSING TIMES FOR THE RETURN OF THE KEY.
- SUNDAYS ON THE FOLLOWING DATES AND TIMES ARE FOR MEMBERS ONLY AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR "PAY AND PLAY" - APRIL TO SEPTEMBER 1pm to 6pm ; OCTOBER to MARCH 10am to 2pm
Booking a court on line is simple and quick.
Step 1: You need to register (first visit only) on our website Register.
Step 2: Check availability, book and pay using the online calendar.
Step 3: Follow the instructions in the confirmatory email you will receive.
Things you need to know:
- You will need to bring your own racquets and balls.
- You must wear suitable footwear (non-marking sports shoes).
- Please follow Government guidelines regarding Covid, and respect other people's space.
- Hand sanitiser (located next to the court gate) is available for your use.
- Ensure you play on the correct court, number 2 (nearest the playpark).
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Our Club takes the safeguarding and welfare of young and vulnerable players very seriously. For more information and guidance on reporting any concerns, please refer to the LTA website.
If you need further help with booking courts for Pay and Play tennis, or wish to leave any feedback, please get in touch with us at the club here.
We hope you enjoy your tennis. If you wish to consider joining the Club, more information on membership can be found here.