SATURDAY MORNING DRILLS - NEW FOR 2024
Saturday morning drills, every Saturday from 10am - 11am with coach Matt.
- Each session is for a maximum of 8 people on a first come, first serve basis
- Cost £5 for members, £7 for non-members
See below to book your place, up to a week in advance.
JUNIOR COACHING 2024
Coaching courses with coach Eduardo Caffarena are available to book as a course of five or six sessions on the following dates:
- Jan 4 - Feb 8 and Feb 19 - Mar 28 - these sessions will be held on the indoor courts at Hampshire Court in Chineham
- Apr 15 - May 23 and May 27 - Jun 27 - these sessions will be held at Old Basing Tennis Club on Riley Lane
From April 2024 there will be junior coaching on Friday afternoons with coach Lee Wolvey. These can be booked individually.
We have two coaches coaching adults at the club and offer a variety of options for group drills and individual lessons.
Ben Jubin offers coaching at the club through BJT Coaching.
- Drills with Ben are on Mondays 6:30-7:30pm (summer time only)
- Each session is for a maximum of 18 people on a first come, first serve basis, booked through Ben.
- Cost £7 for members, £9 for non-members
Ben also offers individual lessons and private sessions for groups and children, at member and non-member prices.
Please contact Ben at BJTcoaching@gmail.com for more information.
Steph Catlin specialises in adult doubles coaching but also offers individual or group sessions for adults.
Please contact Steph at email@example.com for more information.