Queens Park Tennis Club, Brighton
All players use these courts at their own risk. Do not play if:
- You do not have suitable tennis shoes.
- You feel unwell.
- The courts are wet and slippery.
- It is uncomfortably hot.
These are the charges after you have registered (see link below) as a Pay and Play visitor
One Hour £8.40 Bookable in one hour segments max 2 hours
Adult Pay & Play - register here to book
For public bookings on courts 3, 4, 5 and 6
1) Sign in / register (The links are above marked Pay and Play. Please complete the registration
2) You can now 'Make a Booking' by clicking on the link above.
3) Just click on the calendar for the date you require (max FOUR days in advance)
4) Then click on the boxes corresponding to the time slot you require
5) Highlight the time you require (max TWO hours)
6) You can pay for the court hire at this point You will recieve confirmation on your email / mobile
7) Remember to print off your confirmation, or have your mobile available when on court for the folks of Queens Park Tennis Club to check.
For bookings for schools and organisations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org