These are the charges after you have registered (see link below) as either an Adult or Junior Pay and Play
Adults 1 Hour £7.90 Bookable in one hour segments max 2 hours
Juniors 1 Hour £3.95 (under 16) Bookable in one hour segments max 2 hours
Adult Pay & Play - register here to book
Junior Pay & Play - register here to book
For public bookings on courts 3, 4, 5 and 6
1) Sign in / register (The links are above marked Adult and Junior Pay and Play. Please complete the registration
2) You can now 'Make a Booking' by clicking on the link above.
3) Just click on the calendar for the date you require (max FOUR days in advance)
4) Then click on the boxes corresponding to the time slot you require
5) Highlight the time you require (max TWO hours)
6) You can pay for the court hire at this point (Adult or Junior) You will recieve confirmation on your email / mobile
7) Remember to print off your confirmation, or have your mobile available when on court
for the folks of Queens Park Tennis Club to check.
Brighton and Hove City Council season ticket holders please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include name, address, season ticket number/issue date and we will register you and allow you to book online.
To book other courts, create a special Council booking status or if you have any problems or queries please contact us
Mobile: 07850 717 352
COURT TARIFFS AFTER 10am
Adults 1 Hour £7.90
Juniors 1 Hour £3.95 (under 16)
For Schools and Organisations please contact:
Treasurer: Keith Stollery
Mobile: 07812 063 958