How to find us
Reepham Tennis Club
Stimpsons Piece, Bartle Court, Reepham
In line with the latest government and LTA advice we will be reopening on March 29th.
Singles and doubles play is permitted on both courts. All organised club sessions and coaching will also resume from March 29th. The rule of 6 applies to all outside activities so in addition to the players on court only 6 members are allowed to wait off-court (ie. 14 max for organised club sessions). We are permitting online bookings only (registered Members-only) and request that Members list all players at the time of booking. Members can also scan the Test & Trace QR code at the entrance to the club or sign the attendance book in the club house.
We would ask all Members and players to observe the following guidelines:
• Court must be pre-booked online. To book a court you must be a paid Member and registered with Clubspark (free).
• Do not enter the courts until other players have safely departed.
• Please respect other users and adhere to booking times.
• Please use your own sanitiser or wipes on entry and exit. Please also wipe the gate handle and lock after use, if possible.
• Do not share equipment. Players are responsible for cleaning their own equipment.
• Please avoid touching the net or other surfaces.
• Maintain social distancing at all times (+2m).
• No spectators or dogs.
Reepham Tennis Club reserve the right to change the conditions of permissible activity if Members are deemed not to be observing guidance for play, social distancing and hygiene. A First Aid kit is available on court. Further guidance and advice on permitted outdoor activities, social distancing and hygiene can be found at lta.org.uk or gov.uk.
For information about Membership please email [email protected] or for general enquiries [email protected]