How to find us
Reepham Tennis Club
Stimpsons Piece, Bartle Court
In accordance with the latest Government and LTA guidance we are open for tennis (aside from planned maintenance and closures). We are permitting online bookings only (registered Members-only). Members may play singles or doubles with other Members outside their household. Until the end of June we are also permitting non-Members within the same family or household as a Member to play. To comply with current advice and allow 6 people max on court we would request that Court one is booked for doubles or singles play and Court 2 for singles play only.
We would ask all Members and players to observe the following guidelines:
• Court must be pre-booked online. To book a court you must be a paid Member and registered with Clubspark (free).
• Court 1 is for singles and doubles play. Court 2 is for singles play only.
• Do not enter the courts until other players have safely departed.
• Please respect other users and adhere to booking times.
• Please use your own sanitiser or wipes on entry and exit. Please also wipe the gate handle and lock after use, if possible.
• Do not share equipment. Players must only use their own marked or initialled balls.
• Please avoid touching the net or other surfaces.
• Maintain social distancing at all times (Min. 2m).
• No spectators or dogs.
Reepham Tennis Club reserve the right to remove these privileges or change the conditions of permissible activity if Members are deemed not to be observing guidance for play, social distancing and hygiene. A First Aid kit is available on court. Further guidance and advice on permitted outdoor activities, social distancing and hygiene can be found at lta.org.uk or gov.uk.
For information about Membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org or for general enquiries email@example.com
PLEASE ENJOY YOUR TENNIS RESPONSIBLY • STAY ALERT • STAY SAFE