RATC Singles Ladder & Mixed Doubles Box League
Sun, 30 May 2021 00:00
RATC Singles Ladder & Mixed Doubles Box League | Sign up now for friendly competitive matches (deadline: June 1, 2021)!
Join the RATC Singles Ladder & Mixed Doubles Box League competition!
Following on from the success of the Singles & Mixed Doubles Box League in April and May, we will continue in the month of June. The Singles will move from a Box League to a Ladder format as we continue to test what works best for us. The Mixed Doubles will remain as a Box League.
The leagues will be available and managed by a mobile app called 'Scala Sports'. This will allow members to easily contact opponents and record results via their phones. The league is open to members of all levels and is a perfect way to meet others of a similar standard to play friendly competitive matches.
How do I join?
- Download the free Scala Sports app (iOS or Android)
- Set up your personal profile and link yourself to Romsey & Abbey Tennis Club
- Go to Competitions
- Search and join the competition: Romsey & Abbey TC – Mixed Doubles or Singles
- For the doubles, both players need to download the app, 1 player signs up the team
- Once you have joined the competition, you’ll automatically be sent details at the right time.
On the start date of the round, you will receive a notification/email and your opponents will be visible in the app. Let us know if you have any questions/concerns, for specific questions related to the Scala app please reach out to [email protected].
If you don’t have a partner, please contact Kate Martel ([email protected]) and she will try to help.
Look forward to seeing you out on the court!
Richard Hill, Kate Martel and Nick Flinn