Wed, 02 Dec 2020 00:00
Ross Tennis Centre is in Tier 2 of the new Covid-19 tier structure and the guidelines for play are listed below.
The full LTA guidelines for players can be found here: LTA Guidelines for Players Update 02.12.20
- Singles and doubles social play is now permitted, however the rule of six still applies. This means that, other than for organised group activity or coaching, no more than six people should meet and play together.
- Organised group activity and coaching can take place in larger groups, with a maximum of 12 adults per court or 15 children per group allowed. However no socialising before, during or after play is permitted. This means that all of our regular group sessions, including Friday ladies' and men's social tennis, Tuesday club nights, Sunday club mornings and Steve's group coaching sessions can resume.
- Spectating should be minimised and, for juniors, only one parent or guardian per child is allowed.
- Travelling to and from tennis activity within Tier 2 areas is allowed, but travel to and from Tier 3 areas is only permitted in certain circumstances. At the time of writing, travel from Wales to England is not allowed, but this is subject to change.
- The Pavilion may only be used for access to the toilets and floodlight switches (Members only).
- Social distancing should be observed at all times.
- Please take particular care by using hand sanitisers before and after touching public surfaces, not sharing equipment, and before and after accessing the courts and Pavilion.