Special Conditions applying to members wishing to play tennis
Government guidance in England and from the Lawn Tennis Association, to which the Spencer Park Club (SPTC) belongs, now state that tennis can restart, subject to certain restrictions. In implementing these conditions, SPTC now requires members who wish to play to agree to and observe the following requirements:
1. 4 courts are now open , bookable on the hour .
2. The only people permitted in the court area at any time are those from the same household or four people if from different households you can now play doubles.
3. Those members wishing to play must book a slot in advance on the club booking website. Only one one-hour booking per member can be made in advance.
4. Members must use hand sanitizer when opening and closing the lock.
5. Players who are not from the same household must observe social distancing at all times, including whilst playing.
6. Any member not observing these special conditions will have their membership revoked
As before, the court area will be closed during wet weather.
Government guidance can be found at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home
Lawn Tennis Association guidance can be found at
The tennis club offers affordable tennis membership for all players.
Family Membership Package:
• Access to the four tennis courts
• Reserve your court up to six days in advance via online booking
• Access to courts seven days a week via a key lock (all courts to be booked in advance)
• One membership per household at a cost of £30
• Annual memberships will start from 29th March or on acceptance of application, memberships will cease when the courts are closed for winter. ( If they weather is bad)
How to apply: You can register on this site to join our club at the bottom of this page. You need to join online and pay by Direct Debit or by cash or cheque .
Please send your cheque or cash to Spencer Park Community Tennis Club’ C/O 40 Stanway Road, Coventry CV5 6PJ, with a cheque for £30 made payable to Friends of Spencer Park . Applications can take up to one working week to complete.
Local companies can join our club, you will be able to use 2 courts for two hours per day. If you wish to join please use the corporate membership link below .
Corporate Membership 2022
01/04/2022 - 31/03/2023
Local companies can join our club, you will be able to use 2 courts for two hours per day.
£100.00 in full
Family Membership 2022
29/03/2022 - 31/03/2023
Family membership where members can book one court for one hour a day.
Eligibility: Everyone can join
£30.00 in full