Club Night Time
19:00 – 21:00 Mixed Club Night
19:00 – 21:00 Men’s Club Night
19:00 – 21:00 Women’s Club Night
Club nights are now up and running again. Starting at 7pm every Friday evening (weather dependent) and running until around 9pm, this is an opportunity to come and meet (in a socially distant way) with like minded people and enjoy a game of tennis or two. Players of all abilities are very welcome.
Contact our chair person, Andrew Clarke on [email protected] to be added to the Whatsapp group for the club. The Whatsapp group is where information regarding Club Night is shared including who is going each week.
If attending club night at the current time please be aware of the LTA guidance regarding keeping safe including the following:
- The clubhouse is currently not to be used unless for access to emergency first aid resources
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser to be used at regular intervals; after touching gate handles, net posts etc; before and after play
- Do not share equipment such as towel, water bottles or racquets with anyone other than a member of your household or bubble
- Be aware of social distancing at all times - when playing doubles with a partner not from your household or bubble, decide upon who will take any shots down the centre of the court before play commences
- When arriving at or leaving the courts, please allow adequate space for others to move to a safe social distance
- Seating will not be provided but should you wish to bring your own seat, this is fine as long ass it is at least 2m away from anyone not in your household
- When you arrive, having let the Whatsapp group know that you are attending, please form a doubles 4 and play within this group for the evening