Vision, Mission and Values.
Our vision - to create a vibrant, progressive and sustainable tennis club that thrives on providing a full range of enjoyable year-round playing opportunities for both social and competitive tennis. To be a major force for driving growth in tennis participation in Studley through the Club’s community outreach programs and other promotional activities.
Our mission - to promote and encourage the playing and enjoyment of tennis for all ages, abilities and backgrounds to the population of Studley and surrounding area.
Our values -
- To be welcoming to all ages, abilities and backgrounds.
- To provide an atmosphere of positive encouragement to all those wanting to play tennis.
- To create a strong program of club/social play that involves as wide a range of abilities and age as possible.
- To provide opportunities for all members of the club to develop their games, through the provision of high quality coaching and competitive playing opportunities.
- To have a progressive and proactive approach to promoting the sport and the Club.
- To run the club on a sound financial basis, so that facilities can be maintained and enhanced.
- To provide the highest standards of safety and child protection.
- Continuous improvement of the Club and its facilities.
- Transparency in our communication and administration of the Club.
- To create strong links with the local community, in particular local schools.
- To develop a strong working relationship with all the other sports sections.
- To encourage tennis members and their families to participate in other sports on site
All members young or old can play as often as they wish – outdoor hard courts including floodlights are free of charge for club members to organise their own singles or doubles matches which can be book on this website.
We offer a range of social tennis opportunties to suit all levels of players
Join wattsapp groups for adults, so you can contact players of similar ability to arrange a game
Opportunities to play in social and charity tournaments throughout the year
Our current membership costs are as follows:
Adult - £105.00
Intermediate (age 17/18) - £41.00
Junior - £5.00
Student - £51.00
Family - £193.00
Senior - £95.00
Married Couple - £188.00
Senior Married Couple - £170.00
- A £25.00 discount is applied to the adult membership when payment is received by the 1st April each year
- If anyone wants to join midway through the membership year, a discount will be applied for the months already passed
Please email [email protected] if you would like a membership form.