Thu, 19 Mar 2020 00:00
With the COVID-19 situation changing by the day; we’ve taken the decision this morning to suspend the last 2 weeks of our tennis programmes from Monday 23rd. Please see more details below:
- Performance squads have been suspended with immediate effect from today (19/3). Credits will be honoured to parents for these two weeks. All being well squads will resume as normal on April 20th for the spring period.
- Development squads will be suspended from Monday 23rd. Credits will be issued to all customers which means when you enrol for spring term you’ll only pay for 11 weeks; not 13. All being well squads will resume as normal on April 20th.
- If customers have already enrolled for the new term; then you’ll be credited 2 sessions on your account.
- We’ve taken the decision on the basis that we want to follow government advice to reduce mass social gatherings; which as a result will mean less users being in the Centre at any given time. At the same time we want to encourage you all to keep active; whether that’s on our tennis courts or in the gym.
- From Monday 23rd; the Centre will operate on reduced opening hours. We’ll be opening 10am-5pm; 7 days a week for the next fortnight.
- Our online booking platform will now reflect the opening times; and bookings can be made as normal for these times.
- We’ll be assessing guidelines on a daily basis and will implement changes if needed.
- Hygiene levels are still being maintained to a high standard; and we encourage users to continuously wash hands during visits.
- We appreciate this is a very strange and difficult time for everyone; but we’d like to ask all our customers to keep supporting our business as best they can. This includes enrolment; Easter camps; booking courts and using the gym.
Stay safe; keep smiling and see you soon.
Swansea Tennis Centre Team