Hiring a Court: Pay & Play
Our 6 outdoor Tennis courts and 4 squash courts are available for everyone to hire on a pay and play basis. There is no need to be a club member.
Pay and Play tennis visitors can only book courts during off peak hours, see table below
|8 am - 10 pm
|12pm - 4pm
|8.30 - 10am / 3 - 10pm
|8.30am - 10
|8.30 - 10/12.15 - 4pm
Squash - Access to the squash courts is only available during bar hours.
Bar Hours *
|Monday to Friday
|4pm to 8pm
|2pm to 7pm
|12pm to 4.15pm
Note: during holiday periods (Christmas, Easter and Bank Holidays ) the bar hours are subject to change. It is important that you check access to the squash courts by contacting the club BEFORE you book.
Court Fees £10 per 45 minutes .
PLEASE NOTE: There is an extra charge of £3.75 per 45 minutes for tennis courts lights (when required). Light cards must be purchased at the bar during bar opening hours.
Rules and Regulations
1. Only tennis or squash / racketball must be played on the courts unless authorised by the club.
2. Only appropriate footwear should be worn and SQUASH shoes must be CLEAN & NON MARKING. Inapproprate footwear is a Health and safety issue and you can be requested to leave if not following guidelines.
3. Appropriate sports clothing must be worn at all times (i.e. correct, clean footwear and tops worn at all times). It is mandatory for any squash players under 19 to wear goggles.
4. All members must check the courts before playing and ensure that it is safe for use. Any participants playing when the courts are considered unsafe, do so at their own risk. Any safety issues must be brought to the attention of the club.
5. Please ensure that you close the gate when entering and leaving the tennis courts, to prevent animal access.
6. You are expected to conduct yourselves so that no other people are offended by your behaviour or language.
7. STSC staff or committee members have the right to ask any person not following these guidelines to leave.
8. STSC Staff or committee members have the right to ask for identification at any time.
9. Swansea Tennis and Squash Club reserves the right to cancel any bookings of any person who does not abide by the terms and conditions. No refund will be given.
10. STSC reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Players should refer to these each time you book.
11. All players play at their own risk.
By continuing to book you have agreed to the above.
1. Players must book courts in advance using the online booking system.
2. Courts may be booked up to 5 days in advance a max of 2 courts per person a day.
3. Up to 4 players can use a tennis court, and 2 a squash court.
4. Any court cancellations within 24 hours are non refundable, however in the event of inclement weather making the tennis courts unplayable a full refund will be issued.
By continuing to book you have agreed to the above. Click here to book a court.