Free Morning Hours
- All courts are free to use between 7-9am (Except courts used for coaching)
- Players can book up to 7 days in advance.
- Reservations are restricted to 2 bookings per day.
- Each booking is restricted to a maximum of 2 hours.
- Adults: £9.30 per hour; with floodlights: £13.20
- Juniors (with the free membership): £4.40 per hour; with floodlights: £8.30
- Courts may be booked at the junior rate provided at least one of the players is aged 17 or younger.
Cancellations and Rain Credits
- In order to receive a full refund, courts must be cancelled at least 12 hours before the booking begins. Bookings cancelled online after this window has closed will still be removed, but will not receive a refund.
- Rain Credits are issued at the discretion of the Sports Booking Office
- Customers whose booking has been affected by rain or by extreme weather should call the booking office. They can then be re-booked free of charge.
- Customers should not attempt to cancel their court online – this will not result in a refund, and, further, will prevent staff from being able to re-book on their behalf.
- Rain credits are available for up to one month after the original booking.
- Customers claiming credits must have details of the time and date of the original booking when calling.