Welcome to West End LTC (Dundee)
West End Lawn Tennis Club Limited
We are a friendly and popular LTA affiliated tennis club situated in the heart of Dundee’s West End.
The club offers three all-weather tennis courts with floodlights and one singles/training court, allowing tennis to be played all year round. We have a healthy coaching programme, lively social tennis schedule and ladies, gents, mixed and junior competive teams in the Midlands League.
So whether you want to play socially or competitively, West End Tennis has something for everyone - Juniors, Students and Adults right through to Veterans!
To find out more about the club please explore our website and to get more information on joining, please see our membership page.
Our coaching page has details of all of our standard coaching sessions, our summer camps for kids and contact details for our coaches.
FLOODLIGHT TOKENS - available club night or phone 07949 229586
Cost £2 per half hour for adults, £1 per half hour for juniors.
A company registered in Scotland No 398995 having its registered office at 51 Ogilvie Street Tayport Fife DD6 9NG and a registered charity No SC037669.
Key Holder's Policy
Members of West End Tennis Club Limited may request the loan of a key in order to gain access to the clubhouse. This is subject to the following conditions:
- The member agrees to pay a non-refundable key levy of £5.
- Should members choose not to renew their membership, they commit to return their key promptly.
- The member acknowledges that the key remains the property of West End Tennis Club Limited.
- The member agrees that the key will only ever be used by themselves or, in the case of a family membership, or children under 16, with parental permission.
- Parents take full responsibility for the behaviour of unaccompanied juniors at the Club and will be held liable should damage occur.
- There is no access to the Clubhouse after playing hours.
- Keys must not be lent to non-members.
- A key register is kept of issued keys. Making duplicate copies is not permitted.
- The member agrees to always ensure that all lights and taps are turned off when leaving the clubhouse.
- The member agrees to always ensure that the clubhouse door is securely locked when vacating the premises.
- The member acknowledges that, when they have unlocked the clubhouse, they are responsible for the safety and security of the premises.
- The member agrees to leave the clubhouse in the same condition as when they arrived.
- The club retains the right to withdraw key privileges should these conditions not be met, and if necessary may impose additional sanctions such as suspension or cancellation of membership, as the committee sees fit.
How to find us
101 Shaftesbury Road DUNDEE Angus DD2 1JY