Tennis coaching beginning Tuesday April 30th
Juniors - Tuesday 5:15-6:15. £3per session (plus one off annual club membership of £12)
Seniors - 6:15 - 7:15 - £4 per session full members /£7 social/non members. No need to book, stay and play afterwards.
Junior coaching - Tuesdays 6:15 - 7:15pm - beginning April 30th
For all ages including ‘All Stars’ (5-8 year olds)
All Stars Cricket is the England and Wales Cricket Board’s entry level participation programme, aimed at providing children aged five to eight with a great first experience in cricket.
- For all boys and girls aged five to eight
- Delivered nationwide at over 2,000 centres
- Eight one-hour sessions, held over eight weeks
- Emphasis on fun and being active
- Focus on developing your child's movement skills
- Safe and fully accredited
- Valuable time with your kids – mums and dads are encouraged to take part too
- Easy online registration
- Includes a bonus pack of cricket kit
Every child that registers will receive a backpack full of goodies including a cricket bat, ball, activity book, personalised shirt and cap all sent straight to your door.
Programmes are starting in May 2019! But you can sign up now: