Tennis restarts on 29th March - Covid-19 update
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 00:00
Club sessions resume on Monday 29th March. Please follow the guidelines circulated to all members to minimise the potential risk of Covid-19 transmission. All players should sign in on the Attendance Register every time they play in a club session so that we have the necessary record should it be necessary to 'Track and Trace'.
While Covid-19 is with us all play must be according to the rules below and to updated advice circulated to members by email from time to time. For this reason courts can only be booked and used by members. Membership is open to all, regardless of standard. New joiners are welcome to just play with their friends or family if they wish, but all players must be members. Adult membership is only £99 (less than £2 a week) and there are lower cost options if you look here. Once you have chosen your membership package and transferred the fees go to the bookings page, create an account and make your court booking.
To comply with LTA guidelines here please follow these rules:
- You MUST book a court in advance on the website, unless playing in club sessions in which case sign the register
- All children under 16 must be supervised by an adult
- The clubhouse should only be entered by one person at a time to access the Attendance Register, first aid, toilet, floodlight switches, balls or ball machine
- Leave the net set after playing
- Read and follow LTA guidelines for players here
- Maintain 2m distance from other people at all times
- Protect yourself and others