Beverley & East Riding LTC Welcome to
Beverley & East Riding Lawn Tennis Club
The home of Beverley & East Riding Lawn Tennis Club is on Seven Corners Lane in the heart of Beverley, off North Bar Without and York Road.
The Club provides year round tennis on seven all weather artificial grass courts, two with floodlights.
Men's, ladies, mixed and junior teams all play in local leagues.
We have a very healthy membership base each year, with around half of the members juniors.
- Coaching is always available and is provided free to our junior members each spring as part of our commitment to junior development. Adult coaching is also available - contact Tom Davies for more details 07976 189671.
- The Club caters for all standards of play and time is reserved each week for social tennis.
- The Club is represented by a number of teams playing in three local leagues and has a Men's doubles team who have been champions of Division One of the Yorkshire League on 3 occasions as well as a Men’s National League Team.
- A number of social events take place during the year and have included quizzes, meals at local restaurants, BBQs and treasure hunts.
- Beverley and East Riding LTC is affiliated to the Lawn Tennis Association. The Club is a designated Community Amateur Sports Club and is recognised by the East Riding Club Accreditation Scheme. The Club achieved LTA Clubmark accreditation in 2008.
To contact the club use the contact tab above or contact David Beckett, Hon Secretary 01482 860208 or 07708197245 or email: email@example.com
How to find us
Seven Corners Lane BEVERLEY East Riding of Yorkshire HU17 7AJ