Concession info

You are eligible for a Concession Annual Pass, or Concession Pay & Play rates if one or more of the following apply to you:

  • claiming income support or Job Seekers Allowance
  • claiming housing benefit
  • claiming Council Tax support
  • claiming Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
  • claiming Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • claiming Working Tax Credit (WTC)
  • receiving Employment and Support allowance (previously Incapacity Benefit)
  • on a Government training scheme, including apprenticeships
  • a student over 16 in full time education
  • asylum seeker
  • carer (adults and young carers)
  • looked after children (in the care of Bury Council)
  • adults aged 60 and over
  • children 16 & under.

We reserve the right to request proof of eligibility for the Concession Annual Pass, and Concession Pay  & Play.