The courts are now open to restricted play in compliance with Government and LTA Guidelines.
Summary of Guidelines for playing under lockdown rules (but please read all the LTA Guidance for Players before playing)
From 1 June 2020
- Singles and Doubles can be played with different households allowed
- A maximum of 4 people per court
- Maintain social distancing (2m rule) at all times
- Online booking only for both members and non-members
- Follow public health guidelines for hygiene - bring own hand sanitizer
- Do not play if you are self-isolating and follow Government rules for Test and Trace if you have symptoms
The Club's Rules and Policies are:
Chinnor Tennis Club Rules 2020
Safeguarding Policy Chinnor Tennis Club 2018
Diversity and Inclusion Policy Chinnor Tennis Club 2018
The Club has a trained Welfare Officer whose contact details are given to members and are posted in the Tennis Club.