How to find us
Earls Colne Tennis Club
As of Wednesday 13th May, people from the same household are allowed to use tennis courts to play tennis.
There will be Social Distancing Guidelines which MUST be followed:
Our Head Coach, Tom Littlewood, will also be offering 1-2-1 Lessons, Contact 07769033144 to book
1) You may play singles with either a member of your household, or one member from another household. Both players will need to bring their own balls and they should be marked so you only pick up your own.
2) You may play doubles as long as every member is from your household
3) Hands must be washed before and after play. As ECTC does not have hand washing facilities please make sure you arrange to do this beforehand, or bring hand wash with you.
4) For the majority of the time, there will be no parking at the club, however you can park close by and walk to the courts. (There is a walk through entrance to the recreation ground on the far right of the hedges, through the car park)
5) Courts MUST be booked in advance online, and only members can play on the courts. No guests allowed unless they join ECTC.
6) There will be NO access to the clubhouse for any reason
7) The court gates must be locked after play has finished.
8) Only 2 courts will be available and social distancing must be adhered to between other groups.
9) Players must supply their own rackets and balls and cannot use any club equipment.
Once you have booked a court, you will receive an email with the Gate Codes.
Our Head Coach, Tom Littlewood, will be offering 1-2-1 private lessons at a discounted rate. Please contact him on 07769033144 to book.
Earls Colne Tennis Club is a village club based in North Essex. The club was founded in 1977 and is always welcoming new members. We have 4 floodlit tennis courts available for hire to both members and non-members. Earls Colne Tennis Club enter Men's, Women's and Mixed teams to the Halstead & District Tennis League, with both Men's A and B teams being promoted in their leagues last season.
Our coaching team, Tennislessons4u, offer a full and inclusive coaching programme for all ages and abilities. Please click on the 'Coaching' tab to find out more!
There are many benefits to becoming a member of Earls Colne Tennis Club, whether you are an adult or a child. Take a look at our Membership packages.