We welcome new members so if you are interested in joining the club please do get in touch. [email protected]
GUIDELINES TO PLAY
COVID-19 Guidelines to play tennis PDF
- Please do not come to the club if self isolating or feeling ill in any way.
- All players must book a court in advance to play tennis, except when attending a Mix-In.
- There is a maximum of 4 players permitted on a court.
- Members are welcome to bring visitors. Visitors fees should be paid into the club account referencing 'Tennis Visitors Fee.' (Adults £5 / Juniors £2)
- Hand hygiene is imperative – Please wash hands before arriving at the club. Use alcohol gel to clean your hands before entering & after exiting the court and avoid touching your face.
- Observe the 2 metre social distancing rules at all times, including entering and leaving the premises.
- Toilet facilities are available.
- Please inform the chairman if a person becomes ill within 14 days of using the courts.
- Floodlights are currently not in use.
- Please keep a record of your bookings together with a list of people who played, for tracking purposes.
- Please do not congregate on or around the courts before and after your game.
- We advise players to bring their own marked tennis balls. If you choose to use shared balls, then extra care must be taken to ensure you do not touch your face during play, and you should sanitize your hands immediately before and after play.
- Avoid chasing the ball down to another court if other players are using it.
- Please do not brush the artificial clay courts.
- Please ensure court gates are closed at the end of play.
- Juniors below the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult.
- Any junior member wishing to play with a non-member parent should Contact Us to book a court.
- Lessons are available on a 1:1 basis or in groups. To book lessons please Contact Rob.