CLUB CLOSED AS OF 5/1/2021
The government has declared that tennis clubs in England must be closed from Tuesday 5th January. As such Ravens will be closed from this date until we receive a notice from the LTA permitting tennis clubs to re-open.
In order to play you must book a slot through our website. You CANNOT Turn up without making a booking. The link to our booking system is here: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/ravenslawntennisclub/Booking/ Please do not book for more than 1.5 hours per day.
Rules for returning to restricted play at Ravens
- Only fully paid up members ie membership paid April 2019-March 2020 are allowed to use the courts. New members may join at a reduced membership fee for the 20/21 year. https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/ravenslawntennisclub/Membership/Join
- Take hand sanitizer with you or use the sanitizer provided by the club to clean your hands on entering and leaving the tennis courts. Sanitizer is located between the courts for use.
- Take all your own equipment with you, including a full water bottle. Do not share racquets, towels etc. Only take the minimum amount of equipment that you need to play.
- Arrived changed and ready to play. The clubhouse (including toilet facilities) is completely out of bounds at the moment.
- Please use the court booking system that we have set up on Clubspark to reserve a court https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/ravenslawntennisclub/Booking/
- Please leave after your time slot so there is no overlap between you and the next booking.
- All playing groups MUST have at least one adult member.
- Stay at least 2 metres away from other players. Do not make physical contact with other players (such as shaking hands or high five).
- Stay on your side of court and avoid changing ends, or agree to change ends at opposite sides of the net
- Use your own clearly marked tennis balls.
- Do not use your hands to pick up tennis balls that aren't yours - use your racquet/foot to hit/kick them to your opponent or return them to another court.
- Avoid touching gates, fences etc if you can. If you do touch anything then sanitise your hands as soon as you can.
- If you need to sneeze or cough do so into a tissue or your upper sleeve. Avoid touching your face.
- Please abide by the rules for both your safety and the safety of other members. If the rules are broken you will not be able to play in future and the club may be closed again.
- Individual and family coaching is back on at Ravens and is proving to be extremely popular. Please contact Martin at [email protected] to book a coaching session.
IMPORTANT: Do not leave your home to play tennis if Government advice means you should stay at home because you or someone you live with has COVID-19, you think you might have COVID-19, you feel unwell, or you are in the most vulnerable category and have been advised to shield from COVID-19
Members using the club do so at their own risk.