Booking and playing
Due to coronavirus, courts must be booked and additional rules apply.
When normality resumes...
Stewkley Tennis Club does not operate advanced booking.
Otherwise, turn up and play if a court is available.
We are committed to ensuring Stewkley Tennis Club remains a safe, accessible, enjoyable and welcoming place for everyone. And require members are, too. See CODE OF CONDUCT in the Membership section.
- Suitable tennis clothes should be worn. Tennis shoes or plimsoles MUST be worn as any other shoes will damage the court.
- After play, litter should be removed and the gate locked. No need to lower the nets.
- The courts are exclusively for playing tennis.
- Timetable and Special Events take priority.
- Play ceases at 10.30pm.
Non-member and guest fees
Court hire for non-members is available for £5.00 per hour.
Guest fees for non-members accompanied by member(s):
- Each adult - £2.50 per hour
- Each child - £1.00 per hour
Fees should be paid to Jeremy Gibbs at 37 High Street North. Cash or cheques made out to "Stewkley Tennis Club."