Members are welcome to join club sessions - no booking required.
We are committed to ensuring Stewkley Tennis Club remains a safe, accessible, enjoyable and welcoming place for everyone. And require members are, too. See CODE OF CONDUCT in the Membership section.
- Suitable tennis clothes should be worn. Tennis shoes or plimsoles MUST be worn as any other shoes will damage the court.
- After play, litter should be removed and the gate locked. No need to lower the nets.
- The courts are exclusively for playing tennis.
- Timetable and Special Events take priority.
- Play ceases at 10.30pm.
Non-member and guest fees
Court hire for non-members is available for £8.00 per hour.
Guest fees for non-members accompanied by member(s):
- Each adult - £2.50 per hour
- Each child - £1.00 per hour
Fees should be paid to Jeremy Gibbs at 37 High Street North. Cash or cheques made out to "Stewkley Tennis Club." Alternatively, pay by bank transfer - details in the booking confirmation email together with the court lock code.