Swanley Community Tennis Annual Pass
- Swanley Community Tennis Membership is charged at £35.00 per year,
- Annual Pass runs between 1st April 2021 and 31st March 2022 once account is activiated.
- Annual Pass will not be part refunded for any reason
- All players are required to register through the Clubspark online system and book a Court before playing
- You must book a court online before you play
- Cancel any unwanted bookings online (24 hours in advance of your session to receive an automatic refund, otherwise a refund will be given at our discretion)
- If you fail to cancel bookings 3 times We reserve the rights to cancel membership.
- Annual Pass members can book 1 hours’ worth of tennis per day, and a maximum of 3 hours’ per week
- Bookings can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- We have the right to cancel bookings at our discretion. An email will be sent to the member notifying them
- Swanley Community Tennis reserves the right to pre-book the Courts for coaching, events and maintenance
- In the event of bad weather/adverse playing conditions users should inform us that play has been cancelled the same day for a refund to be requested
- Players should comply with the principles of Respect and Fair Play, both on and off the Courts
- Members should wear appropriate sports clothing and footwear when on court
- Any playing of music should be at a controlled level that does not annoy other users of the Courts or neighbouring residents and businesses
- Smoking is not permitted on the Courts
- Take off the court everything you take on – including all balls and general litter (please use bins provided)
- Members play tennis at their own risk and are asked to apply common sense in looking out for themselves and other members at all times
- Ensure you close the Court gate properly when you enter and leave
- No person may coach others on any Court other than the Coaching team from Neil Biddle Tennis
- Report any damage on the courts to the Swanley Community Tennis
- If you are the last booking of the evening please locj the Gate you leave.Help to Protect your tennis Facility
Right to Play
- You must book a Court online before playing – if someone is playing on the Court when you arrive use your booking confirmation as proof or use another Court if available. If you have any problems contact us during office hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm).
Should you have a problem or complaint at any time or need to contact the Council in regards to your booking, please contact Neil Biddle Tennis on - 07341 841831