2021 Tournament Rules and entry details
The SLTC Club Championships 2021
The tournament runs from Saturday 5th June to Saturday 26th June.
The schedules of matches to be played are contained below - click as appropriate:
The full tournament rules are displayed in the Clubhouse and further down on this page.
Details for finals day and the prize giving will be sent out nearer the time.
2021 SLTC Club Champtionship Tournament rules:
- All events will be the best of three tie-break sets with a championship tie break (to ten points) instead of a third set.
- It is the responsibility of the player(s) shown at the top of the match draw to contact their opponent(s) to make match arrangements.
- Matches should be played by the date shown in the draw or players risk being disqualified from the competition.
- If a match is being played and the light level is decreasing then both players can agree to continue the match at another time.
- If a player is later than 15 minutes from the agreed match time then the match will be conceded to the opposing player unless they have informed their opponent(s).
- Courts should be booked online and MUST be released if a match is rearranged. We’re keen to avoid people blocking out courts online and not using them, so please double check!
- Trophies to be awarded at the post tournament event.
Play well and good luck!