Wells Town Tennis Club is closed from 5 November to 2 December 2020 (inclusive), due to the new national restrictions.
Thank you for your support during this difficult year. Stay safe.
FROM FRIDAY, 17th JULY, THE COURTS ARE OPEN FOR MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS WITH AN ONLINE COURT RESERVATION
Non-members can book and pay online securely for a fee of £7.50 per hour (No charge for club members). Start by clicking in a vacant slot in the above chart and follow the instructions. Non-members may book up to 7 days in advance. Your gate combination to access the courts will be sent by a booking confirmation e-mail as soon as your payment has been made.
Non-members may cancel up to four hours before start time and receive an automatic refund in the event of inclement weather etc.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure all the contact data you provide is correct so that we are able to contact you as part of Covid-19 Track and Trace requirements. Also, should you display any Covid-19 symptoms for up to 14 days after your visit to Wells Town Tennis Club, please contact our COVID-19 representative (Mrs Tracey Griffin: 01328 830501) to advise us.
- Wash and sanitise your hands before arrival and on entry to the courts.
- Once inside the external gate access, do not enter the courts themselves if occupied by others. Wait well away from the internal gates for them to leave.
- Singles and doubles are both permitted. No more than 4 persons per court.
- Do not touch the nets, posts or any other equipment. The net height is preset.
- Maintain 2 metres social distance at all times from players not in your household.
- Avoid changing ends, or change at opposite sides of net.
- No shaking hands or physical contact with other players.
- Do not play if you or anyone in your household feels unwell.
- Keep the gates shut during play.
- Problems/queries: phone 01328 710752, 07784872977 or 07421998487.
- For additional information see the Coronavirus tab here.
Enjoy your Lockdown tennis at Wells Town Tennis Club
For any booking problems, please contact the web administrator, Kevin Wick on [email protected] or 07421998487