AHTennis Est 2001
I have been coaching tennis for over 22 years and am a certified professional Tennis Coach.
I specialize in getting tennis players to where they want to be. If that's an adult social player who wants to raise their level so they can gain entry into a tennis club, somebody who has never played before and wants to get started or a 3-year-old getting the racket in the hand for the first time!
I have a history of working with performance juniors regional and international players and can talk through parents a coaching plan and what the goals are with the player. I am currently coaching regional and national Juniors and have forwarded on many players onto the American university Scholarship system including the Canadian Junior no.2 who I was training with the focus of reaching the Canadian Olympic tennis team.
Group lessons and Tennis Junior Camps can be booked online through this site ClubSpark.
Professional Tennis Coach - National Tennis Centre, Roehampton
Head Coach - Wimbledon Club
Senior Pro - Roehampton Club
Head Coach - Wandsworth Junior/Senior Teams for London Youth Games at the National Tennis Centre , Winning the 2021 championships, Gold Medalists out of the 32 London Borough's.
Head Coach - Mark Warner Resort Lakitira, voted No.1 Tennis Centre in Med by Ace Tennis Publication
Tennis Professional - Windmill Hill Tennis and Golf Academy
LTA Senior Performance Coach
Professional Tennis registry (PTR) certified Professional
Registry of Professional Tennis (RPT) certified Director
United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) certifed Master Professional
AHTennis Level Guide
Below is a level guide that we use to make sure Adult and Juniors get into the right tennis group and Tennis Camp.
Level 1 - I have never played tennis before. I am a beginner.
2. I have played some tennis, but am not confident. I am a beginner.
3. I can rally from the baseline and serve, but would like more confidence in my all-round game. I am a expert beginner.
4. I can direct my ground strokes and direct my serve, I play regularly. I am an improver.
5. I have played a tournament before singles or doubles, I understand tactics, I play with topspin and confident in doubles matches. I am a club player.
6. I am a good club level player, I look for dynamic practice and matchplay regularly. I am a club player plus.
7. I play team tennis for my club and have reached the latter stages of competitions be it recently or in the past.
8. I am a regular competitor, play or have played county tennis/Regional Tennis.
Where we teach
Barn Elms Sports Centre
Queen Elizabeth Walk, Barnes, London, Surrey, SW13 0DG