Aylsham Tennis Club was established in 1921 and is a long standing community tennis club run by a small committee of volunteers. We have approximately 300 members of all ages and abilities and enjoy both social and competitive tennis plus we run extensive coaching opportunities.
Please note that during our return to playing tennis during the current phase of Covid-19 coronavirus restrictions we are unable to offer Pay and Play due to logistical reasons. We currently welcome new membership applications, please see the Membership page for details.
We have the following facilities:
- Four all weather hard courts, with floodlights, available for play all year round
- Card entry system (please see instructions here)
- Small clubhouse available for use by all members, which includes a kettle & fridge
- Shared use of ample parking for all users of the recreation ground
- Shared use of the bowls club toilets
- Five teams in local leagues - two ladies, one men's, one mixed and one mixed veterans' team
- Club tournaments
- Extensive coaching programme for children from 4 years of age and for adults
Please find information about our code of conduct, privacy & other club policies in the navigation tabs above.