Processing your personal information
If you choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact details and date of birth (for example to process an application or provide you with a subscription to the BTC or related service) then this will be held and processed by the BTC in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
This policy has been reviewed and approved by the BTC committee.
Use of your personal information
BTC may use your personal information for the following:
- To perform the services you have requested (such as providing you with the benefits of the club, membership and associated services or providing you with information you have asked for) which may involve contacting you by post, e-mail or phone
- To allow the BTC committee to administer tennis on your behalf, for instance by organising coaching, tournaments etc.
- To make parts of the website easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once
- Other reasonable purposes of the BTC, acting always within the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
- For detection of fraud and internal market research purposes.
BTC uses LTA approved third party systems to deliver the best service to our members. These are the ClubSpark hosting platform for memberships, bookings etc. and related systems provided for payment processing. The LTA and producers of these systems maintain their own data protection/privacy policies which we believe are appropriate.
BTC will never use or provide your personal information to third parties without your express consent.