How to find us
Beechgrove Tennis Club
Beechgrove Sports Club
The Club's principal aims are to provide an enjoyable, non-discriminatory, family friendly tennis club and to preserve the rich heritage of Beechgrove Recreation Grounds.
We offer a wide range of membership packages and new members are always welcome. Members can enjoy free play on the courts and much more. Non members are very welcome to pay and play.
We have been working hard for the last few years seeking grant funding and fundraising at the club to raise the money needed to replace the worn out blaes courts with new all-weather courts. Our hard work paid off and work began on the courts in October 2017. The new courts were officially opened by Councillor Stephen Thompson on 23rd June 2018.
We are delighted that Scottish Government guidelines have allowed for tennis to continue at clubs in Scotland. The courts at Beechgrove will be open, however, strict guidelines must be adhered to to ensure that the risks posed by coronavirus are as low as they possibly can be.
COVID UPDATE 060821
* Singles and doubles play is allowed.
* Organised Group Outdoor activites are now allowed for groups of up to 500.
* Where possible book a court online
* Wash/sanitise your hands before leaving home
* Take sanitiser with you to use on your hands and also entry gates
* Take all your own equipment with you
* 1 metre social distancing and masks are required in indoor settings.
* Avoid using court benches
View the online booking sheet to find your preferred time and court.
Select your preferred available time and book. You can pay online with most major credit cards. Register online the first time you book.
We'll send you confirmation of your booking. You'll receive a pin number to access the venue. It's easy!