Meols Bertram Tennis Club
Welcome to Bertram Tennis Club
We are a family club with 5 tennis courts and 1 short tennis court. New members of all ages and abilities are very welcome. We normally have mixed and mens teams in the Wirral Tennis league which, after a very sucessful 2016 season, resulted in both mixed teams winning their divisions and being promoted. We also have a friendly team that normally plays on Thursday nights during the season. In addition we have two mens teams and a ladies team in the winter league plus a team in the floodlit league. There is normally also plenty of social tennis, during the season ( See Summer Events for days and times). Please notify our club captain, Paul Evans, if you would like to play in any of these teams, and Glyn Morgan for Table tennis. All abilities are welcome.
For latest results and fixtures see Wirral Tennis League.
Unfortunately, times are not normal at present and tennis play is restricted to singles only due to the Covid-19 emergency. The only exception is where a group of four players are all from the same household in which case they can play doubles. Please read the LTA's Covid-19 Guidance for Tennis Players for the most recent advice about playing tennis during the Covid-19 emergency.
Our experienced tennis coach normally offers a variety of courses all year round, including weekly junior and senior group tuition, individual tuition and tennis camps in the school holidays.
- Mondays - 10am - 12.30pm (All year round) Sociable tennis all welcome
- Tuesdays - League matches - 6pm to 11pm (See Wirral League link for fixtures) Summer only.
- Tuesdays - Table Tennis League - 7.30pm to 11pm (winter only)
- Wednesday - 6pm - 9pm (While there is enough light!)
- Thursdays - 10am - 12.30pm (All year round) Sociable tennis all welcome
- Thursday Friendly Tennis - 6.15pm - 11pm (Summer only, see Summer Events for fixtures)
- Saturday - 2pm - 5pm (All year round, starting at 1.30pm when the dark nights draw in) Sociable tennis all welcome
- Sunday - 10am - 1.00pm Winter Tennis Leagues (from September)
We welcome new members of all abilities to come and mix in at any of the above times, come on your own or with a friend.
Interested in joining?
Please click the button "About membership" on the right which will highlight all currently available membership packages. Please feel free to contact the Treasurer, Dave Martin, if you have any questions (tel. 0151 632 5551 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ).
How to find us
Bertram Drive WIRRAL Merseyside CH47 0LQ