Coaching is provided by Nigel Matthews and his team of skilled and enthusiastice coaches. It would be very difficult to find a better group of coaches in the UK.
The Club has a full programme of events
- After school junior sessions – pre-booked*
- Tuesday evenings Rusty Rackets one hour from 7.30 £6 (pre-booked course*)
- Wednesdays all abilities 1pm – one hour and half £8
- Friday mornings from 9.30am to 11am Improvers £8
- Friday evenings from 5pm £8, improvers / ladies team coaching
- Saturday mornings – junior sessions, pay and play £4 for members, £5 for non-members, one hour – 9.30 red ball up to age 8, 10.30 orange and green ball, 11.30 yellow ball older juniors
Individual lessons also available either as a one-off lesson or regular weekly sessions. Ideal if you need help with a specific shot or are an advanced club player wanting to learn more about the tactical side of the game. Very flexible timetable to fit in with your schedule. Video analysis also available for technical development, for example, a lesson on the serve.
*Contact the coaching team on email@example.com for more information or to book.