Throughout the year club sessions for adult players of all abilities are held several times a week:
- Tuesday morning - 9:30 until 13.00 hrs - on all courts
- Friday morning - 9:30 until 13.00 hrs - on all courts
- Saturday afternoon - 13:00 onwards - courts 3, 4 and 5 only
These are organised social tennis sessions and can be attended by adult members, junior members with Special Playing Status, guests, visitors and potential members. Refreshments are available.
On Bank Holiday Mondays a Fun Tournament or additional Club Session could be arranged.
We enter one ladies’ team in the Sussex County Leagues. Team match practice takes place every Wednesday evening and is organised on a rota basis.
Interim Ladies’ Captain: Stella Smith
January 9, H, Storrington 2, W 4:0
January 23, A, Chichester 2, L 0-4
February 27,H, Billingshurst L 1-3
May 8, A, David Lloyd Worthing D 2-2
We enter three men’s teams in the Sussex County Leagues. Team match practice takes place every Thursday evening.
Interim Men’s Captain: Oli Callingham
- Senior Closed Championships
- Mixed Doubles Closed Tournament
- Fun Tournaments
- Mini and Junior Closed Championships
- Ladies' Open Tournament