Throughout the year club sessions for adult players of all abilities are held several times a week:
- Tuesday morning - 9:00 until 13.00 hrs - on all courts
- Friday morning - 9:00 until 13.00 hrs - on all courts
- Friday evening - 18.00 onwards - courts 3 , 4 and 5 only
- Saturday afternoon - 13:00 onwards - courts 3, 4 and 5 only
These are organised social tennis sessions and can be attended by adult members, junior members with Special Playing Status, guests, .visitors and potential members. Refreshments are provided.
On Bank Holiday Mondays a Fun Tournament or additional Club Session could be arranged.
We enter two ladies’ teams in the Sussex County Leagues. Team match practice takes place every Wednesday evening and is organised on a rota basis.
Ladies’ Captain: Jenny Loversidge
We enter three men’s teams in the Sussex County Leagues. Team match practice takes place every Thursday evening.
Men’s Captain: Rob Callingham
- Men’s 1 Captain: Oli Callingham
- Men’s 2 Captain: Jonathan Towse
- Men’s 3 Captain: Jonathan Towse
- Senior Closed Championships
- Mixed Doubles Closed Tournament
- Fun Tournaments
- Mini and Junior Closed Championships
- Ladies' Open Tournament