Throughout the year club sessions for adult players of all abilities are held several times a week:
CURRENTLY SUSPENDED DUE COVID 19 – SEE ENEWSLETTER UPDATES
- Tuesday morning - 9:30 onwards
- Friday morning - 9:30 onwards
- Friday evening - 18.00 onwards
- Saturday afternoon - 13:30 onwards
These are organised social tennis sessions and can be attended by adult members, junior members with Special Playing Status, guests, .visitors and potential members. Refreshments are provided.
On Bank Holiday Mondays a Fun Tournament or additional Club Session will be held.
We enter two ladies’ teams in the Sussex County Leagues. Team match practice takes place every Wednesday evening and is organised on a rota basis.
Ladies’ Captain: Jenny Loversidge
We enter three men’s teams in the Sussex County Leagues. Team match practice takes place every Thursday evening.
Men’s Captain: Rob Callingham
- Men’s 1 Captain: Oli Callingham
- Men’s 2 Captain: Jonathan Towse
- Men’s 3 Captain: Jonathan Towse
- Senior Closed Championships
- Mixed Doubles Closed Tournament
- Fun Tournaments
- Mini and Junior Closed Championships
- Ladies' Open Tournament