How to find us
Chiseldon Tennis Club
Recreation Ground, Off Norris Close
Due to the current national lockdown all tennis facilities will remain closed until further notice.
We shall update as soon as we have any news.
Guidance for club sessions:
- These will be organised using the Chiseldon Tennis Club What's App group.
- All 3 courts can be used, but players need to stay on the same court with the same group of players, they cannot switch with or interact with players on another court.
- Please add your name to the Whats App Group on the day of the session you want to attend(the day before for Sunday).
- Please message the What's App group immediately if you find you cannot attend so someone can take your place.
- As part of government Track & Trace we are required to have the names of all players who join these sessions, we will keep track of these using the What's App group.
- Members must log in and book a court on the club website before turning up. They are not be able to just turn up and play.
- Players must start at 5 minutes past booked time and finish 5 minutes before finish time - to allow safe changeover.
- Members are now permitted to play singles and doubles regardless of whether they are from the same household.
- Please still take care to maintain social distancing.
- You no longer have to use separate balls for each player, but you are reminded to wash hands as soon as you can, avoid touching your face and use hand sanitiser.
- Whilst we try to ensure hand sanitiser is available, you are still advised to ensure you take your own antiseptic wipes and hand sanitiser.
- Nets will stay set at the correct height for play - please do not touch the nets, these will be checked regularly.
- Do not pick up balls that are not yours.
- Arrive changed and ready to get on court as there are no changing facilities.
- If anyone who has played develops symptoms of Covid-19 please follow the Government's 'Test and Trace' guidelines:
- Use of the bathroom facility in the clubhouse is also now possible. Please note the kitchen and changing rooms remain unavailable.
- Guests are now permitted to play - only when accompanied by a member.
It has been agreed that guests will pay £5 per day.
- Please take hand sanitiser and wipes – please clean locks and gate handles as you arrive and as you leave.
- In order to comply with government and LTA trace and track guidelines all players names must now be entered when booking a court. Click 'Add participant' and enter each additional name up to a maximum of 4 per court.
- If you are bringing a guest or guests please pay £5 per guest per day directly into the Chiseldon Tennis Club bank account, the account details were emailed to all members. Please email [email protected] club.co.uk if you need them and to let the club know about the payment, the date playing and the names of the guest(s).
Pay and Play is available at Chiseldon Tennis Club. It is £10 per hour. To book a court please either email [email protected] or text or ring : 07753199950 (Julie Porte)
Julie will confirm your requested booking time and will then meet you at the courts to allow access and take cash payment - or payment can be made on line prior to your allotted time.
The Committee are constantly assessing government advice and guidance from the LTA and will provide updates here and by email.
We are based at Chiseldon Recreation Field. We have 3 newly constructed outdoor courts, all of which are floodlit and fully accessible to wheelchairs. We are an LTA affiliated club and we are TennisMark accredited.
We are a friendly and social club and welcome members of all abilities and ages.
If you have any questions that are not answered on our website please send an email to [email protected]
Chiseldon Tennis Club was founded in 1983. We are a non-profit organisation run by volunteers, if you are interested in volunteering opportunities please email [email protected]
Stay Alert ….. Stay Safe….. Enjoy Your Tennis ….
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07843 481241
Safeguarding Policy ( See POLICIES page)
Please contact our WTC Safeguarding Officer Sara Brazell if you have any concerns or questions about safeguarding issues.
Join now for the 2020-2021 season.
We are still offering half price membership for the remainder of the 2020-2021 season for Seniors, Adults, Family and Children.