How to find us
Chiseldon Tennis Club
Recreation Ground, Off Norris Close
Guidance for club sessions:
- These will be organised using the Chiseldon Tennis Club What's App group.
- Please add your name in the What's App Group on WEDNESDAY for the Wednesday club night and no earlier than SATURDAY for Sunday club morning. * Please message the What's App group if you sign up and then find you can no longer attend.
- If you are a member of Chiseldon Tennis Club and are not in the club What's App group please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added, please include your first and last name and mobile phone number and ensure you have What's App installed.
- Players can mix courts but remember social distancing and use wipes / hand sanitiser.
Guidance for booking a court:
- Members must log in and book a court before turning up. They are not be able to just turn up and play.
- The latest government advice regarding respiratory infections including Covid can be found here:
- The clubhouse toilets are open.
- The kitchen and changing rooms are available.
- Guests are permitted to play - only when accompanied by a member.
- Guests must pay £5 per day
- If bringing a guest or guests please pay £5 per guest per day directly into the Chiseldon Tennis Club bank account, the account details were emailed to all members and are account OO917OO2, sort code 3O-98-41.
- All players names must be entered when booking a court. Click 'Advanced' and then choose 'Add participant' to enter each additional name up to a maximum of 4 per court.
Pay and Play is available at Chiseldon Tennis Club. It is £10 per hour. To book a court please email email@example.com or text or ring : 07753199950 (Julie Porte).
The Committee are constantly assessing government advice and guidance from the LTA and will provide updates here and by email.
We are based at Chiseldon Recreation Field. We have 3 outdoor courts, all of which are floodlit and fully accessible to wheelchairs. We are an LTA affiliated club and we are TennisMark accredited.
We are a friendly and social club and welcome members of all abilities and ages.
Chiseldon Tennis Club was founded in 1983. We are a non-profit organisation run by volunteers.
Enjoy Your Tennis
We have an appointed an Interim Welfare Officer (WO) who holds operational responsibility for safeguarding in line with the LTA role profile and is supported by the Committee. The WO is the first point of contact to raise a safeguarding concern involving a child or adult at risk. They also play a proactive role in increasing an awareness of safeguarding within our venue.
The Interim Welfare Officer is:
+44 1793 397499
If the Welfare Officer is not available to report a safeguarding concern or allegation to, the alternative contact within our venue is:
Telephone: 07753 199950