We have a wide range of coaching programmes and options throughout the week. Please register and book on to the course you want BEFORE attending, using the search at the bottom of this page.
Individual or small group coaching is also available by contacting our coaches directly to arrange a time.
For any queries about coaching, please contact our Head Coach Ben Rushby on 07539 265053, [email protected] who will discuss with you which session or individual coach best fits your needs and answer any other questions you may have.
If you are having trouble booking on to any of our courses, please watch this brief video which should help
Autumn Term Junior Group coaching courses start from Weds 8th Sept, Thursday 9th Sept and Saturday 11th Sept and will run right through to the Christmas Holidays (excluding half term)
Please use the links below to book on to the course as soon as possible and BEFORE you attend.
It is cheapest to book for the whole term in advance but, if you only want to come to an occasional session, then you can also book onto an Occasional Week if there is space. This will cost an additional £2 per session, compared to booking for the whole term in advance.
The term dates for the Autumn term are:
Wednesdays - 8 Sep- 15 Dec (14 weeks) - excluding Half Term 27 Oct
Members £84 Non-Members £112
General coaching from beginner upwards with Ben Rushby
- 4-5pm Mini Red - aged 8 and under
- 5-6pm Mini Orange/Green - aged 8-11
- 6-7pm Yellow ball - aged 10 -16
Thursdays - 9 Sep - 16 Dec (14 weeks) - excluding Half Term 28 Oct
Members £84, Non Members £112
Coaching for intermediate players with Rob Salmon - 8 places per session
- 4:30 - 5:30pm Red/Orange - aged 6-10
- 5:30 - 6:30pm Green/Yellow ball - aged 9-16
Saturdays - 11 Sept - 18 Dec (14 weeks) - excluding Half Term 30 Oct
Members £112 Non-Members £140
General coaching from beginner upwards with Ben Rushby, Jane Rushby and Ellen Taylor
- 9:00 - 10:30 Mini Red / Orange / Green- aged 11 and under - 20 places per session
- 10:30 - 12:00 Yellow Ball - aged 10-16 - 15 places
Teeny Tiny Tennis
Rob Salmon is also now organising Teeny Tiny Tennis courses for 3-5 year olds. You can find all about these on his website at https://www.serveandvolley.net/teeny-tiny-tennis.
These groups have proved very popular so are often booked out. To find out more and either book or be put on the waiting list, please contact Rob on 07901 518777.
We have now restarted two of our popular adult "Pay & Play" sessions and added a new Matchplay session
- Weds - 7 - 8.30pm - Matchplay Practice (Becky Williams) - £6 members, £8 non-members - max 12 - sometimes held on a Friday when there are league matches at CB on Wednesdays - see bookings
- Thurs 9-11 am - Drills and matchplay (Jane Rushby) - £8 members, £10 non-members - max 16 in groups of up to 6
- Sunday Evening 6:30-8:00pm - Drills and Skills (Becky Williams) - £5.50 members, £8 non-members - max 18 - in 3 groups of 6
These will operate in a slightly different, more controlled way to normal due the coronavirus crisis. You will no longer be able to just turn up and play. YOU MUST pre-book and pay beforehand via our website so that we can limit numbers
You must also book in advance to attend our Club Sessions on Saturday afternoons (12:30 - 2:00) and Sunday mornings (10:30-12:30)
These group sessions are available to book up to three weeks in advance ..