*** Book Now to reserve places at our Summer Holiday camps - Please See our Holiday Camps Page for dates and payment details ***
Church Broughton Tennis Club offers a good range of junior coaching for players and abilities of all ages under the direction of our highly experienced Head Coach Ben Rushby (Level 3 LTA Accredited+). Please contact Ben on 07539 265063 if you have any queries regarding our coaching programme.
Other junior coaches are Jane Rushby (Level 4) , Lottie Allin (Level 2) , Alex Jones (Level 2) and Roo Shahidullah (Level 1)
We run the following courses:
|Wednesdays||Ben and Alex||3.30 - 4.30||Mini Red / Orange||5 - 9 yrs|
|Ben and Alex||4.30 - 5.30||Mini Green||9-10 yrs|
|Ben and Alex||5.30 - 6.30||U12/U14 Yellow||10+ years|
|Thursdays (invite only)||Roo and Lottie||5.00 - 6.00||Orange / Green Improvers||8 - 10 yrs|
|Roo and Lottie||6.00 - 7.00||U12/U14 Yellow Improvers||10+ yrs|
|Saturdays||Ben, Jane, Lottie and Assistants||9.00 - 10.30||Juniors (R, G & O)||5 - 10 yrs|
|Ben, Jane, Lottie and Assistants||10.30 - 12.00||Intermediate & Teens||10 - 16 yrs|
The junior coaching programme stops during the school holidays, so the term dates for the Spring term are:
- Wednesdays - 1 st May - 17th July (11 weeks) - excluding Half Term
- Thursdays - 2nd May - 18th July (11 weeks) - excluding Half Term
- Saturdays - 4th May - 20th July (11 weeks) - excluding Half Term 1st June - but INCLUDING the two Saturdays at the start of the holidays 25th Mayl and 20th July
For adults we run the following:
- Thursday morning coaching with Jane Rushby from 9.00 - 11.00 am. This is a pay & play session - £8 members / £9 non-members, running during school terms only.
- Adult coaching EVERY Sunday evening from 6.30 - 8.00pm with Becky Williams and Alex or Roo. This runs throughout the year, including during school holidays and is also pay&play - £5 members / £7 non-members.
For full details of the current junior coaching programme and costs for this term please read the attached Coaching sheet :
To book onto any of the junior courses, please email our Treasurer – Mark Llewellyn who will confirm your price, taking into account any reductions for weather-cancelled sessions this term.
- Please email email@example.com - to book on to courses, giving contact details (name, DOB, courses, guardian contact details, etc)
The Coaching staff also run activity camps for children during school holidays.
Coaching Fees - Payment Options
Advance payment must be made ideally by Bank Transfer within two weeks of the course starting, although we will still be accepting cash and cheques for a while.
1. If you have made a payment to Church Broughton Lawn Tennis Club by bank transfer before (for payment of membership for example), then please make sure to change the payment reference to "COACH + your name". This can usually be done by going into "Amend Payee" within the "Payments and Transfers" section in your online bank.
2. If you have not made a payment to the Club by bank transfer before, then in your online bank you can
"Pay Someone New" or "Set Up A New Payment" to:
CBLTC Sort Code : 090155 A/c No : 45499801 Add reference : "COACH + your name"