Church Broughton Tennis Club offers a good range of junior coaching for players and abilities of all ages under the direction of our highly experienced Head Coach Ben Rushby (Level 3 LTA Accredited+). Please contact Ben on 07539 265063 if you have any queries regarding our coaching programme.
Other junior coaches are Jane Rushby (Level 4) , Lottie Allin (Level 2) and Ellen Taylor (Level 2), with Oli, Roo and Alex also available at times when they are back from university.
We run the following courses:
|Wed||Ben Rushby with Lottie Allin or Ellen Taylor||3:30 – 4:30||Mini Red||5 – 8 yrs|
|4:30 – 5:30||Mini Green / Orange||8 – 10 yrs|
|5:30 – 6:30||Yellow||10 – 15 yrs|
|Thurs (invite only)||Lottie Allin & Ellen Taylor||4:30 – 5:30||Orange / Green Improvers||9-11 yrs|
|5:30 – 6:30||Yellow Improvers||11–15 yrs|
|Sat||Ben & Jane Rushby & Ellen Taylor or Lottie Allin||9 – 10.30 am||Mini–Red, Orange & Green||5 – 10 yrs|
|10.30 – 12 pm||Juniors - Intermediate and Teens||10 – 16 yrs|
The junior coaching programme stops during the school holidays, so the term dates for the Autumn term are:
- Wednesdays - 4th Sept - 18th Dec (15 weeks) - excluding Half Term
- Thursdays - 5th Sept - 19th Dec (15 weeks) - excluding Half Term
- Saturdays - 7th Sept - 21st Dec (11 weeks) - excluding Half Term 2nd Nov - but INCLUDING the two Saturdays at the start of the holidays 27 Oct and 21 Dec
For adults we run the following:
- Thursday morning coaching with Jane Rushby from 9.00 - 11.00 am. This is a pay & play session - £8 members / £9 non-members, running during school terms only.
- Adult coaching EVERY Sunday evening from 6.30 - 8.00pm with Becky Williams and Alex or Roo. This runs throughout the year, including during school holidays and is also pay&play - £5 members / £7 non-members.
For full details of the current junior coaching programme and costs for this term please read the attached Coaching sheet :
To book onto any of the junior courses, please email our Coaching Coordinator Jeremy Fisk who will confirm your price, taking into account any reductions for weather-cancelled sessions this term.
- Please email email@example.com - to book on to courses, giving contact details (name, DOB, courses, guardian contact details, etc)
The Coaching staff also run activity camps for children during school holidays.
Coaching Fees - Payment Options
Advance payment must be made ideally by Bank Transfer within two weeks of the course starting, although we will still be accepting cash and cheques for a while.
1. If you have made a payment to Church Broughton Lawn Tennis Club by bank transfer before (for payment of membership for example), then please make sure to change the payment reference to "COACH + your name". This can usually be done by going into "Amend Payee" within the "Payments and Transfers" section in your online bank.
2. If you have not made a payment to the Club by bank transfer before, then in your online bank you can
"Pay Someone New" or "Set Up A New Payment" to:
CBLTC - Sort Code : 090155 A/c No : 45499801 Add reference : "COACH + your name"