Family Club Sessions: starting 15th May
To give juniors and students more opportunities to play outside of their coaching sessions we are starting a family club session. Thanks to the Co-op we have funding to run this for 6-7 weeks. And thanks to our coach who is giving up his time to lead the first session. Thereafter parents will be able to run the sessions themselves, much like the Wednesday club nights.
- Any age
- Free to members
- New members welcome
- Balls provided
- Sundays 10am-12noon
- 2 courts reserved
- At Cottenham Sports Centre
Non-members are welcome to try the first session for free but thereafter all participants will need to become members, both adults and children.
Session dates, which have been worked around bank holidays, Fen Edge Festival etc, will be:
We really hope to encourage all families to get on court as tennis is one of the few sports that families and all generations can enjoy together.
Fen Edge Festival - Tennis for free - Saturday 25th June, 1.00 -3.00pm
1. We will be running free half-hour fun coaching taster sessions at the Sports Centre behind CVC, with our professional coach from Game Set Tennis. There is no need to be a member to take part, however, PRE-BOOKING IS REQUIRED and opens on this page on 6th June. Please use the link below to book. Places are limited so be quick. Equipment will be provided.
- 1-1.30pm - Age 3-6
- 1.45-2.15pm - Age 7-11
- 2.30-3pm - Age 12 +
2. We will also have open court for anyone who wants to come and have a hit from 1-3pm. Just turn up for a knockabout, no need to book or be a member. There will be equipment available to borrow. Why not have a hit while the children have their coaching session?
- Come and try our target practice
- Test the speed of your serve
- Practice your shots with our ball machine.
- Members will be on hand to help, hit with and to chat to so you can find out about our friendly club.