ABOUT EVERSHOLT TENNIS CLUB
Eversholt Tennis Club was started in 1992. It is a members club open to residents of Eversholt and the surrounding villages. The court's location can be found behind Eversholt Village Hall and Swimming Pool.
Membership allows free use of Eversholt Tennis Court. The club is a not for profit member club maintained by the membership and a small committee.
The ongoing upkeep of the court, insurance, and any major maintenance (such as relaying the court in 2014) is paid for out of the membership fees, so membership is critical in maintaining this lovely village facility.
During this difficult it is imperative that members follow the following guidelines set by the LTA:
- Observe the self-isolation guidelines and DO NOT COME TO THE CLUB if you or anyone in your household is diagnosed with or is displaying the following symptoms of the virus
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- Follow hygiene guidelines set out by the NHS and government; if you are able to, please bring wipes to clean any surfaces you have touched, e.g. gate handles or net adjustment handle
- Follow the Government’s rules for Social Distancing however, singles and doubles can now be played with people from different households
- Coached sessions for children are nowpossible for group sizes of no more than 15, plus coach(es), in accordance with the Department of Education's guidance for providers of out-of-school settings
- Coached sessions for adults remain possible for group sizes of up to 6, including coach(es)
- Where attendance of a parent/guardian (non-participant) is required, or a carer for a disabled player, it is permitted, but should be off court and limited to one per player where possible and socially distanced from other parents or supporters
- We respectfully ask that players do not congregate on or around the court before and after play to enable those beginning their booking clear access to the court
- Please respect those that are using the court already and allow them to finish their hour of play
- Please book in advance on the online booking system
If you wish to read further the full guidelines set out by the LTA you can access them here.