Court Usage Terms and Conditions
- Users of the courts do so at their own risk and are asked to apply common sense in looking out for themselves and other users at all times.
NB: In bad weather the painted lines may become slippery before the rest of the court surface.
- The courts are available to the general public. Club members do NOT have priority use / bookings, except when the courts are booked for club activities. Members of the public are entitled to book the courts, but must pay.
- Anyone who has a booking will have priority.
- Children and young people (under 18) are allowed to use the courts free of charge without booking unless they are in use for a Club activity or have been pre-booked by an adult.
- Courts must be left in a tidy state at the end of play. Take off the court everything you take on - including all balls and general litter (please use the bins outside the courts).
- Appropriate footwear must be used. The following should not be worn:
Black-soled shoes - they leave unsightly black marks which are difficult to remove.
Training shoes or any other type of footwear with bars, studs or sharp serrations on the side. They can do a great deal of damage to the court surface in a very short time.
- Harbury Tennis Club takes no responsibility for personal items left on the courts.
- At all times, players are reminded to have regard to the residents and their properties near to the courts.
- No person may coach others for financial gain, on any court, without the prior approval of the club.
- Only Tennis may be played on the courts. Any other activity is forbidden.
- Do not place heavy objects on the court surface. Sharp toys, prams/pushchairs, roller skates, in-line skates, skateboards, bicycles and scooters etc. are not permitted on the courts.
- Harbury Tennis club retains the right to block book the courts. All block booking will be clearly marked on the booking system.