Membership gives priority access to the club’s online court booking, club matches, social tennis, events and helps support the upkeep of the courts. Membership fees for 2017 are as follows:
- Family membership: £90.00
- Individual membership: £45.00
- Individual under 16: £10.00
How to join/renew
Payment is very straightfoward:
- Existing members whose details haven't changed can simply drop us an email at email@example.com once fees have been transferred to the club bank account
- New members (or existing members who want to update their details) should complete a a 2017 membership form and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org when fees have been transferred.
Please email the club if you need a copy of the membership form or bank payment details. Alternatively, if you would prefer to pay your membership fee by cheque, we can provide you with postal details.
LTA and British Tennis
Once you become a member of Hendreds Tennis Club, be sure to sign up to British Tennis via the LTA website. Listing 'Hendreds Tennis Club' as your venue and so long as your club membership is up to date, you will be included in the club's Wimbledon ticket ballot.
The club was allocated 6 pairs of tickets in 2016 and 5 pairs of tickets in 2017, so it's well worth signing up!
In addition, it is worth remembering that you get:
- Priority booking for tennis events (e.g. AEGON Queens and Davis Cup)
- A personalised monthly e-newsletter
- Optional entry into a range of leagues run by Oxfordshire Tennis – adult, junior, mixed, singles, social or competitive.
- A national tennis rating (needed for league entry where required)
- Discounted tennis equipment
Your club benefits by having:
- LTA technical advice and support
Follow the links below for British Tennis Membership