COURT BOOKING SYSTEM for members
- Members can book courts online, via the BOOKING tab of the Hingham Tennis website
- Members can book courts for up to 60 minutes at a time when the courts are not reserved for club sessions or tournaments.
- Each member may book up to a maximum of two sessions at any one time. Players are not permitted to have more than two un-played sessions booked at any one time.
- Club sessions, tournaments and any special events will be marked on the court bookings sheets on our website as far in advance as possible.
- If a member has booked a court but not turned up to play within 15mins after the court booking time started, the court becomes free and other members can play on the court.
- To ensure members have the maximum opportunity to use the courts, members are asked to cancel their booking if they know they cannot play. Please do not book courts unless fully intending to play.
- Members may allow guests to play free-of-charge twice a year, there is a charge of £5 per hour thereafter. Members should sign their guests into the guest-book in the Tennis Hut for insurance purposes and leave their money in the Guest Piggy-Bank.
PAY AND PLAY for non-members
- Non-members can book courts online at www.hinghamtennis.co.uk up to a week in advance
- The cost to non members is £10 per court/hour, payable online at the time of booking. Don't forget to bring your own rackets and balls.
- When booking for the first time using the website, you will be asked to create a Clubspark account or sign in using your free LTA/Facebook/Google details. This allows us to log your details as a contact so we can inform you about forthcoming events and offers.
- Pay-and-Play users will need a code to the padlock on the car-park-side double gates to the courts to gain entry to the courts.
- Once a Pay-and-Play booking has been made online, an email confirmation will be sent to you which includes the padlock code allowing access to the courts.
- All users of the courts must wear sports shoes that are non-marking with non-ridged soles.
- Players are asked to kindly slacken the tennis nets a little once play has finished to prevent unnecessary damage.
- If you do not have the facility to pay for your Pay-and-Play session on-line or if you have any problems with access, please contact a committee member by phone or email - details can be found under the Contact tab.