COVID UPDATE - Please see updated guidelines, which are inline with current COVID and LTA advice. Current guidelines (August 2020) are as here: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/HinghamTennis/POLICIES/CovidRules
Floodlights - floodlight tokens are available by contacting Nigel the sports hall caretaker in advance (07768 192952). Tokens cost £2 for 30 minutes . A small number of tokens may also be available via the tennis coaches when they are on court (check the daily court booking schedule).
COURT BOOKING SYSTEM
- Members can book courts online, via the BOOKING tab of the Hingham Tennis website
- Adult members can book courts up to one week in advance and for up to 60 minutes per session. Parents must book on behalf of a junior members.
- Each adult member may book up to a maximum of two sessions at any one time. Players are not permitted to have more than two un-played sessions booked at any one time. Parents may book one session at any one time. on behalf of a junior member.
- If a member has booked a court but not turned up to play within 15 mins after the court booking time started, the court becomes free and other members can play on the court.
- To ensure members have the maximum opportunity to use the courts, members are asked to cancel their booking if they know they cannot play. Please do not book courts unless fully intending to play.
- Players under age 15yrs must be accompanied/supervised by an adult. Court bookings should be in the name of adult/parent.
- Add the name of all the players to your booking online. Pay for guests online or via bank transfer.
PAY AND PLAY for non-members please see here https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/HinghamTennis/Booking/PayandPlay