How to find us
Hook Norton Tennis Club
The Playing Field, The Bourne
Whether you want to play social tennis in the daytime in the week; improve your game with our regular coaching sessions; play in matches; or just enjoy our club sessions on Tuesday and Friday evenings, Wednesday afternoons and Sunday mornings, we can provide a range of activities.
Our website will help you to book courts and keep up with club news. Navigate by using the menu above to find the information or services you want. Keep fit and make new friends at Hook Norton Tennis Club!
We welcome all new players from beginners to team players and we aim to provide tennis that you’ll enjoy whatever your standard.
Track and Trace:
· You must use the WhatsApp group to say that you are attending a Club Session, even if you decide at the last minute
· Also use it to say if you can't make it at the last minute too
· Text Stuart on 07810 155973 to join the WhatsApp group for Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays or for more information
· Email Sue at [email protected] to join the Wednesday afternoon WhatsApp group
Balls for Club Sessions
· One set of balls quarantined for Tuesdays and Fridays, and another set for Sundays and Wednesdays
· Please leave them to dry in the trays by the windows in the tennis hut, with the notice alongside so we know which set is which
Book a court - NB New Website
· Use your own marked balls
If you book a court, you are responsible for:
· Paying floodlight fees online - £8 per hour - and turning on the lights
· Ensuring safety around touchpoints before and after play, including the padlock to the hut
· Turning off the lights and leaving the hut locked after play
· £8 per hour for floodlights
· Make payable to: Hook Norton Tennis Club
· Account no: 80481858
· Sort code: 20-03-84
· PLEASE: when paying, include your surname as a reference
· The pavilion, toilets and tennis hut are off-limits, apart from accessing floodlights
· Sanitise your hands, the padlock, door handles and lights key before and after use
Please continue to sanitise, keep safe distance, tap racquets instead of shaking hands & stay at home if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone who is.
All LTA and Government Covid 19 guidelines to be strictly adhered to.