The courts can be booked between 10am and 9:30pm (9pm finish on courts 3 and 4) each day.
To even out wear on the courts please DO NOT book court 7 or 8 if there is availability on court 4, 5 or 6.
Members using the court booking system must adhere to the following court booking rules (the system will be monitored and the rules may be amended as necessary to suit demand):
- Courts may be booked up to a maximum of 8 days in advance (3 days for Juniors).
- Members may only book one court on any specific date.
- Courts may be booked for up to four consecutive 30 minute timeslots for a maximum total of 2 hours per booking (90 minutes for Juniors).
- If you are using the artificial clay courts please allow time to drag the courts before the end of your booked timeslot.
- There is a charge of £3.00 per hour for the floodlit courts, paid at the time of booking.
- If you know in advance that you will no longer require your booking please cancel it ASAP so that the court is available for other members.
- If other players are using the court at your booked time (provided you have arrived within 15 minutes of the start of your booking - see rule below) you should politely ask them to vacate the court, and show them a copy of your booking confirmation (either on your mobile phone or a printed copy).
- If a member has booked a court and does not turn up within 15 minutes of the booked timeslot, the booking is deemed void and the court may be taken by other members.
- Any booking may be cancelled by the Club at any time if the court is needed. Members will be advised if this is the case.
- Any members who regularly reserve courts but do not turn up will be reported to the committee and sanctions may be applied.