LTA Guidelines for playing tennis during Lockdown
Tue, 12 May 2020 00:00
If you wish to play tennis at Littleton:
- You can play singles or doubles with people from your own household.
- You can play singles with one other person, not necessary from your household.
- You will need to book a court online via the club website.
- The nets are at the correct height for playing, and the winding handles have been removed to avoid players having to touch them.
- We have nowhere to store the benches that are on court, but please do not use them.
- Take minimum equipment with you to the courts.
- Only handle your own racquet and personal (marked) tennis balls.
- Avoid changing ends or change at opposite sides of the court.
- Maintain the social distancing rule at all times (i.e. the 2 metre rule)
- Please bring your own hand sanitizers as we cannot provide hand-washing facilities at the club…and please wash your hands thoroughly before coming to the courts.
- Please remember that the pavilion and the cabin will be locked so there are no toilet facilities.
- Do not play if you are self-isolating
- Do not play if you have any symptoms of Covid19.
- Do not play if you have been in contact with anyone who has now, or who has recently had, Covid19
- If there any other precautions that you would like to take to ensure your own and others’ well-being, please do so.
A long list, but please follow the guidelines: they are in place for your safety and well-being.
If you do decide to play tennis at Littleton, have an enjoyable time - despite the current restrictions – and at all times keep safe and stay well.