How to find us
Mill Hill Park
The park was part of Daws Farm, thought to refer to Thomas Daws who lived in the area in the 14th century. It was bought by Hendon Urban District Council in 1923 and opened to the public the following year. The London Borough of Barnet was formed in 1965 and has continued to manage the site as an open space and sports ground for all to enjoy.
The site is home to three tennis courts. These can be booked for free via the Bookings tab above.
A list of other facilities at the park is below:
The site can be accessed by the 113, 186, 221 and 251 buses, or the Thameslink railwayline due to the park's proximity to Mill Hill Broadway station.