Welcome to Newport Pagnell Tennis Club
Booking facility is available to all club members and members of the public via Middleton Pool.
CLICK HERE to book. Booking details below.
Click here to visit our website.
We hope this will be a helpful tool and members are still free to just turn up if you fancy without booking a court.
- Members can view busy and lighter times on the court booking system to plan and guarantee the best time to play. Matches, coaching an events will be pre-booked to clearly show court availability.
- Guarantee a court is available for your team or group to play by booking in advance.
- We can offer fair management of court time across different groups of players.
- Adult and junior members can make their own bookings (see below).
As this is a new tool please do get in touch with suggestions or ways we may improve even further to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book a court.
- Non-members please contact Middleton Pool where they can make the booking for you and give you a key. Non-members have priority on court 4 (note this court is not floodlit) on Monday evenings from 6pm and we are currently agreeing additional times to extend public access to the courts to be advertised. Otherwise members are free to play on court 4 if it is available.
- Members - may book at any time enter 'booking' and log in via your own log in (chose the LTA British Tennis Membership free sign up if not already members)
- Booking rights: Each member can book one hour, one court per day and up to two weeks in advance to ensure fairness.
- Make sure you select 'View as member' above the calendar to open access to book and not as 'guest'
- Adult member booking anytime, no junior bookings after 5pm.
- Court booking is FREE to all current members.
Booking rights may be removed if court bookings are made but repeatedly not attended.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need any assistance and we will try to help as soon as possible.
How to find us
Willen Road Sports Ground Willen Road Newport Pagnell MILTON KEYNES Buckinghamshire MK16 0DE