Welcome to the court booking page for Newport Pagnell Tennis Club!
We hope this will be a helpful tool and members are still free to just turn up if you fancy without booking a court.
How to book a court.
- Non-members please contact Middleton Pool where they can make the booking for you and give you a key. Non-members have priority on court 4 (note this court is not floodlit) on Monday evenings from 6pm and at additional times currently being agreed to extend public access. Otherwise members are free to play on court 4 if it is available.
- Members - enter 'booking' and sign in (top right of page) via your own log in (chose the LTA British Tennis Membership free sign up if not already members)
- Booking rights: Each member can book one hour, one court per day and up to two weeks in advance to ensure fairness.
- Make sure you select 'View as member' above the calendar to open access to book and not as 'guest'
- Adult member booking anytime, no junior bookings after 5pm.
- Court booking is FREE to all current members.
Booking rights may be removed if court bookings are made but repeatedly not attended.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance and we will try to help as soon as possible.