- Members MUST book courts in advance. On booking, your personal PIN will be activated for that booking to allow you entry to the courts and to activate the floodlights if necessary
You must use the 'Add Participants' field to include the names of all players for that booking.
A fee of £3 is due (payable online) for each guest player
Further details and guidelines can be found HERE. Please take the time to read
How To Book A Court
Make sure you sign in (top right of page) via your own login (choose the LTA British Tennis Membership free sign up if not already members)
- Booking rights: Each member can book up to 14 days in advance. Booking is restricted to six hours in any week.
- Make sure you select 'View as member' above the calendar to open access to book and not as 'guest'
- Court booking is FREE to all current members.
- Please use 'Add participants' to show who will be playing on that booking.
- Non-Members can book courts. On booking, you will receive a one-time PIN which will allow you access to the courts and use of floodlights if necessary.
- Non-Members can book 7 days in advance.
- Cost of each 30minute session is £4 or £5 if floodlights are needed.
Booking rights may be removed if court bookings are made but repeatedly not attended.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you need any assistance and we will try to help as soon as possible.